6.22.2011

you better believe it



I love this artist. We have some of her prints in our bedroom. I saw this book and it made me so happy because I know that if Avery could talk, she would have been asking this! Now that it is, we are having so much fun. I think she's realizing that both of us are with her in the morning, and during lunch, and she seems pretty pleased. She clapped yesterday which was hilarious. We were at a put luck dinner and someone was holding her and she was looking at us and started doing it. Ken and I looked at each other with silly grins on our faces. And then Avery went on to be the comedian of the night making all sorts of funny noises, one especially when she makes a sound like she's clearing her throat, kind of like, "Um, excuse me? I believe I'm the center of attention here!" What a ham!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...