8.22.2012

proof is in the pudding

My days have been filled to the brim with love, diapers, laundry and poop. 95% of the time I marvel that I get to do this day in and day out, and then 5% of the time I want to pull my hair out. Even as I wrote those numbers I changed them twice putting more towards the positive because even though there are rough days, when those sweet moments happen, I seem to forget when Avery threw her sippy cup towards me when I asked her to pick up her toys. Or when Eliza poops right after her bath, like 15 seconds after. It's a great life. Her are some pictures of the happenings. I need to take a weekly photo of Eliza but she out grew her white onesie and I keep forgetting to buy a bigger pack. Anywhoooo...


The ladies K photo shoot


Trying to walk with the bubbies is difficult when the daily storms roll in, but we make it work. 


Our version of happy hour: dad off work, homemade margaritas and a walk to the park.

Another park dominated by yours truly 


Eliza- straight chillin, all day all night. Like she sleeps from 9-7 already. Chillll baby. 



The things we do sans pants

 my pretty girls



Guess which one is her poop face? 




chicken run and the sweetest lips I ever did see

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE Avery's curls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...