9.26.2012

15 weeks




I'm so head over heals in love with this girl, it's not even funny. Lately, when I look at her sleeping I get butterflies in my stomach, like how I felt when I first fell in love with Ken. And then she smiles, oh how she smiles. I never want her to have teeth. Her gummy open mouth grin is incredible. Nothing more to note this week, still adorable.


She LOVES this thing. 

Fifteenth Week Highlights:

  • Spent a lot of time with Grandma Bradshaw, Granddaddy, Great Grandpa and Grandma Huerta
  • Takes two naps now. One at 10 and another at 2. It varies but one of the two will last 3 hours, the other about an hour and a half. Still sleeps at night 12 hours straight. 
  • Squeals when she's happy, and so does mom. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...