12.20.2012

27 weeks


This week Eliza has started smiling. Now, she's been happy since the day she was born, showing a grin of sorts, but lately, she gets this look on her face that is out of control. Her eyes are pretty much closed she's smiling so big. I have yet to catch this new look on camera, but it is my new favorite thing. Avery never made a smile like this, so it's uniquely Eliza. She is working on teeth and making raspberries with her mouth a lot. At her 6 month appointment she was 17 lbs, 2 oz and 26 1/2 inches long. She still wears 6 month clothes and some 9 month clothes. She's wearing clothes that Avery wore at 3 months. Hilarious how different they are in size. Her head though is measuring the same as Avery's at her age. I worked on Saturday all day and it was the longest I had been away from Eliza. It didn't hit me until I was driving home at 5:45 and I cried like a baby the whole way home. Then I saw her (and a happy toddler and a clean house) and I was so filled with joy. Kids make me emotional. 

Twenty-seventh Week Highlights:
  • 6 month check: 17lbs 2 oz :: 26 1/2 inches
  • Introduced carrots, peas and avacadoes 
  • Crawled for like one second!!!
  • Moved to the bigger cloth diaper (we use 2 sizes from birth to potty trained)


photo by dad, and wardorbe by dad. he even matched her socks. too cute. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...