4.07.2013

every part of today

I loved.
I treasured.

Sundays always do this to me. Make me so darn grateful for my life that I find myself telling Ken in the midst of it, "Isn't this the best?'

A schedule worth noting because it might have to be repeated, next Sunday.


  • morning getting dressed in new dresses for church
  • breakfast at la boulangerie
  • church at redeemer
  • fellowship with our dear friends
  • lunch at satsuma with the Cannatas and Ben
  • home for naps
  • online ikea shopping
  • daddy-daughter gardening
  • neighbors visit, talk about the weather and other important things
  • eliza wakes from a 3.5 hour nap
  • picnic dinner at the fly with the Stricklands
  • Corduroy, read by dad
  • sleep time for two happy girls
  • ken finishes his book, mom writes this post

I'm very grateful for this life and everyone in it. Shake me if I ever forget it. 

1 comment:

Katie said...

Sounds absolutely perfect! And i'm loving the new header!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...