Sundays always do this to me. Make me so darn grateful for my life that I find myself telling Ken in the midst of it, "Isn't this the best?'
A schedule worth noting because it might have to be repeated, next Sunday.
- morning getting dressed in new dresses for church
- breakfast at la boulangerie
- church at redeemer
- fellowship with our dear friends
- lunch at satsuma with the Cannatas and Ben
- home for naps
- online ikea shopping
- daddy-daughter gardening
- neighbors visit, talk about the weather and other important things
- eliza wakes from a 3.5 hour nap
- picnic dinner at the fly with the Stricklands
- Corduroy, read by dad
- sleep time for two happy girls
- ken finishes his book, mom writes this post
I'm very grateful for this life and everyone in it. Shake me if I ever forget it.