So, my bad. We were on vacation when 6 weeks came along and I had all the right intentions to take her picture there, I even brought a white onesie, but it slipped my mind. Even though these two photos say different weeks, they're from the same day. Please don't hate me for this.
The backdrop is a quilt that my old roommate Emily's dad made for Eliza. He made a Dr. Seuss one for Avery as well. This quilt is the alphabet and each letter's fabric starts with the same letter. Like "B" has button fabric. It's so incredibly thoughtful. I included some pictures of the quilt to appreciate the details of it. The 6 week picture is the front of the quilt, and the 7 week picture is the back of it.
Sixth and seventh week highlights
- Met her uncles and aunts on the Rhoads side
- Met her only cousin Presley
- Went on a boat!
- Super smiles after naps
- Endured a 14 hour car ride like a champ
- Traveled to or through Mississippi, Tennessee, Arkansas, and Missouri
- Started sleeping from 9ish-5 (you go girl!)